Friday, May 20, 2011

About Me & My Blog


Photo courtesy of The Grapevine
I'm Steff and I like to grow things. I live in a small urban space so there's not much room. My garden is mostly out on my fire escape and that's something I have to deal with every time I want a new plant.

In addition to space constraints there's the money factor. I'm currently a student at a state university and believe me when I say money is a definite object. However, my motto with gardening is if there's a will there's a way. I will scrounge and scrap until I find a way to make it or buy it cheap if and where I can.

I am in love with exotic plants (just one more reason I have to save the moolah where I can). By no means am I any sort of an expert but I'm a pretty good researcher. I'd like to share what I learn with anyone else who maybe has a passing interest in growing and/or learning about bananas, theobroma cacao, pomegranates, birds of paradise... etc. and anything else I come into contact with.

On the personal level, I'm a student in college pursuing a healthcare profession (PT). I like to help people and am a generally friendly kind of person. I wish I had time for all my hobbies but unfortunately there's just not enough time.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, corrections, suggestions, criticisms, stories... pretty much whatever you want (except personal stuff). I'll try to return emails as quickly as possible.

Happy planting!

Steff
cutienut@live.com

Header design credits:
Flower brushes by Stardixa and  Shizuru117
Original vector image from Vector Portal
City Outline by Montini Catholic HS

No comments:

Post a Comment